Wow, I can’t believe the end of this month marks the second year of Fund Times! If this blog was a human being, that would make her a wee toddler (yes, its a girl). Hey oh!
But seriously, thanks for sticking with me as I share all things fundraising. I hope the first two years have truly been beneficial in helping your organization to strengthen its fundraising strategies towards long-term sustainability.
So grab your virtual slice of cake, two scoops of ice cream and take a trip down memory lane with me of my favorite posts. Enjoy!
- Leadership Matters in Giving (December 6, 2010)
- Party for a Purpose (March 7, 2011)
- The Art of Schmoozing (April 4, 2011)
- Tales from the Funding Side (May 6, 2011)
- Government Cheese (June 15, 2011)
- Time is Money (September 13, 2011)
- Right Reporting (November 1, 2011)
- Turning Your Fundraiser’s Frown Upside Down (July 9, 2012)